Wednesday, February 04, 2015

A Day in Life as Muslim

It’s morning. An alarm sounds. I turn over. I look at the clock. It’s going to be a busy day. I get out of bed.
I go to bathroom. I took ablution. There's time before dawn. I do tahajjud.
The adzan sounded. I do Subuh. I read Quran. I do recitation.
I shower. I finish showering. I wonder what I should wear. I wonder what I will I do at the weekend. I check the weather.
It's dhuha time. I pray before work. I go to work place. I start today's job.
It’s lunch time. We go to Mosque. We pray together. We go to a restaurant. We pay. We work out the bill.
It's ashar. We go to mosque. We pray together. We back to workplace. We works again.
It’s evening. I check my todo list. I check my calendar. I’ve got a date. I send a message.
It's maghrib. We go to mosque. We pray together. We back to workplace. We works again.
It's isya. It's heavy rain. we watch movie.  We lounge in relaxed place. We're home.
It’s night. I check the weather. I check my calendar. I check the time.


Inspiration:
  • http://design.canonical.com/2013/02/app-patterns-applied-core-utilities-as-rituals/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...