Friday, September 07, 2012

Solving Wifi Problem after update Eee Pad TF201 to ICS 4.0

Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 originally came with Android 3.2.1 Honeycomb. However, the company provide the official update to Icecream Sandwich 4.0.

A problem was occurred after I updated the honeycomb to Icecream on my Prime. I can connect to the network via browser but cannot via application such as Google play, Gmail, you tube and others.
I googling to find the solution, but no idea applied. I read the manual book from the internet, and there is a way to factory reset the device. I do that trick.
Setting >> Back up & Reset >> Factory Reset
After that, your prime will reboot and ask you to sign in your Google account. It still works on Icecream and the next you can install application via play, check email via gmail app, and watch video via you tube app.

That works for me! it' s a real solution.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...